Argus Coal Daily International
An Argus market service, published daily.
Argus Coal Daily International provides essential reading with coal prices and commentary as well as extensive market-moving news. This service features key coal prices, assessments and indexes accompanied by the latest coal market news and analysis.
The market-appropriate methodology reflects the transparency and integrity in reporting Argus coal prices. The methodology is developed from regular consultation with market participants and covers all major traded coal markets; northern Europe, South Africa and Asia-Pacific.
View the Argus Coal Daily International methodology
Price assessments and analysis for the Americas and published in sister service Argus Coal Daily.
Argus Coal Daily International also includes forward levels for the API 2 and API 4 indexes. The spot prices against which swaps are settled are published in the Argus/McCloskey's Coal Price Index Service.
View a sample copy
Read Argus US Export Coal Prices
Request a free trial
Argus/McCloskey Coal Price Index Service
More information about the API 2 and API 4 indexes
International themal coal prices, commentary and news
- API 2 and API 4 swap prices
- Argus cif ARA (Amsterdam Rotterdam Antwerp) spot coal assessments
- Richards Bay prices (South Africa)
- Newcastle prices (Australia)
- Asia assessments - cfr south China, cfr east India
- Turkish assessments - cif Marmara, cif İskenderun
- Russian assessments - fob Baltic ports, fob Vostochny
- Forward coal prices for one month, four individual quarters and three yearly periods for contracts using: cif ARA (Rotterdam), fob Richards Bay (South Africa) Implied freight
- Rotterdam swaps forward curve
- Richards Bay swaps forward curve
- Spot freight to Rotterdam
- Asia-Pacific freight analysis
- Freight rates for Richards Bay-Rotterdam Capesize and Australia to Japan Panamax
- Spark spreads for coal-fired power generation for the UK and Germany
- Daily prices from over-the-counter (OTC) and physical international coal markets
- Daily prices from forward markets
- Latest news, issues and developments in the international coal and coking coal markets
- Comprehensive coverage of Eastern/Central Europe
- Freight rate and spark spread tables
- Easy-to-read graphs and charts
- Market snapshots
- Market-appropriate methodology
Argus Coal Daily International provides coverage of the international steam coal markets and is essential reading to ensure you stay informed about daily prices, market movements and latest news.
Argus Coal Daily International subscribers include traders, middle and back office coal, gas and power analysts, planners, risk managers, business development staff, brokers, governments, regulators, large coal, gas and power producers, investment banks, senior executives;, utilities, as well as generators and researchers seeking the latest coal prices and market commentary.